Whether launching a new brand, product line, service, or hosting an important business meeting for internal or external organizational audiences, there is one question all guests ask first when entering your event footprint:
“Where is the Bar?”
Sourced crafts your story through cocktails…literally the first touch point of your audience and the experience they have most frequently throughout the event.
Our services for Brands include:
- Creative development of fully customized cocktail experience to directly tell the story of the event’s purpose.
- Interactive teaching experiences to help your audience bond of learning how to make their very own craft cocktails. The best cocktail is the one you make yourself!
- Team building activations modeled after Food Network’s Chopped show executed around team’s learning to make their own branded cocktail and judged by Sourced world class mixologists.
- Sourcing EVERYTHING related to the beverage experience including glassware, bar tools, spirits, homemade syrups/bitters, hand squeezed juices, and hand cut artisan ice.
- Any and all permitting related to offering complimentary alcoholic beverages or cash bars.
- Craft beer, wine, mixers, and mock tini (non alcoholic) experiences.
Sourced helps you raise the bar of the event to create a memorable, on theme experience where you can focus on the business objectives and we handle all the executional details.
We’d love to learn more about how we can be of service to building your brand!
Are you hosting four or more events per year at your office? You might be interested in joining our Parlor Club then for some exclusive perks!